SGH Business Services was started by Scott Humphrey in 2012.
Scott has worked in a range of industries, including Bookkeeping, Hair Salon’s, Registered Training Organisations, and the Security industry. He is a Licenced Security Advisor in the State of Victoria. Although based in the Drouin / Warragul area, SGH Business works with clients throughout the Gippsland and Melbourne Metropolitan regions, as well as throughout Victoria for Security Advice.
Scott worked in the security industry for 15 years, in an Operations Management role, learning all aspects of running a Million dollar plus turn over company, learning about marketing, sales, contract management, HR management, client liaison, compliance requirements plus more. All skills and knowledge which are transferable to any industry.
Scott always takes the opportunity to keep learning, to ensure he can assist his clients in a range of areas, these qualifications include:
- Certificate IV Financial Services- Accounting
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Small Business Management
- Diploma of Management, Diploma of Business FLM
- Diploma of Security and Risk Management.
- An Advanced Diploma Public Safety- Emergency Management
Scott has volunteered within the Event Health Sector, Badminton Associations and Clubs, Sports Trainer Associations, and has also been a committee member of Football Clubs.
In recent months Scott has contributed to the discussions about the review of the following:
- Proposed changes to the Security industry in particular the training of new Security Staff
- Proposed changes to the training and assessment courses for the VET Sector.
Scott is an active contributor in the I am a Business Owner Victoria Facebook group, and also the I am a Business Owner in Australia facebook group where he is also an Admin of the group. Scott also runs the New Businesses Australia Facebook Group.
SGH Business Services prefers to work with business owners who have been in Business 1-5 years and employs between 1-15 employees, however business owners who don’t meet this criteria please feel free to call the team at SGH Business Services to discuss your individual requirements.