This course was created, after talking to business owners who thought the accredited courses were not meeting their expectations or what they needed to run their business, the cost was out of many budgets, and people thinking they were only using around 60% of some of the accredited courses.
In this course, you will learn about,
- Profile the market – to ensure you learn ways to identify your potential client which can assist with target marketing and save you money without wasting your advertising dollar.
- You will learn how to analyse your potential client, how do they think, how do they purchase.
- You will learn about budgets, and forecasts, and how to project that a little better.
- You will learn about employment and industrial relations, how to better understand how it all works, and within this, you will learn how to recruit staff.
- You will learn different ways of promoting your product or services and what is important to consider.
- You will learn more about financial reports, and the type of reports, to help you understand your account programs a little better.
- You will learn how to build a good team, and ensure the team with which you decide to work with, as your business grows can be an effective team and you can ensure everyone works towards the same outcomes.