I have created a course, after researching business owners and managers on the type of information they would like included in a course.
Whilst it is a non-accredited course, if participants complete the tasks within their own business, they can possibly use the information they develop into an RPL application and use the knowledge towards a recognised qualification through the accredited course program.
Whilst completing this online course, the participants will learn about the following,
- Profile the market- learn more about your potential clients
- Analyse consumer behavior
- Manage budgets and forecasts- knowing your numbers can be important
- Manage employee relations
- Recruitment process and plan
- Promote your product or services – although it is important to learn what works for your business
- Team effectiveness and how to build an effective team.
The investment a business owner or potential business owner makes into their development and learning can help a business owner obtain the skills they need to operate and improve their business.
If you are interested in this course, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.